Admission to the MS in Urban Land Development Graduate Program
- Undergraduate GPA overall and in the last 60 units.
- Completion of the MSULD's prerequisite courses with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Submission of Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years.
- All applicants whose preparatory education was principally in a language other than English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and receive a minimum score of 550 (213 if computer based). This test must have been taken within three years from the date of application.
- A written statement of purpose; one to two pages, about the applicant's purpose in pursuing a Master of Science in Urban Land Development.
- Minimum three letters of recommendation from individuals with knowledge of the applicant's academic and professional potential.
Minimum Admissions Requirements
To be considered for admission in the MS in Urban Land Development an applicant must have:
- a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 units of undergraduate degree; and
- If applicable, a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (paper based) or 213 (computer based).
Complete applications that meet these minimum requirements will be considered by the ULD Graduate Admissions Committee. An applicant with deficiencies in the above requirements may be admitted to the program on a conditionally classified status. Admission conditions will be determined on an individual basis. The Department reserves the right to revise the admissions standards and to limit enrollment in its graduate programs.
1) Submit to the Department
- Supplemental Program Application
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Recommendation letters (3)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume (recommended)
2) Submit to the Office of Graduate Studies
- On-line CSU Graduate Application
- One set of Official Transcripts
- Application fee