Foundation Courses in MS Urban Land Development
An overall GPA of at least 3.0 ("B") is required in all foundation courses taken at Sacramento State, and program requirement courses presented for the degree.
Students who have completed all or most of the foundation courses will be required to take certain foundation courses if they have:
- failed to complete one or more of the required courses,
- less than an overall 3.0 GPA in the required courses,
- a "C" or lower grade in any comparable undergraduate course requirements,
- cannot demonstrate currency in these courses, or
- completed a bachelor's degree at a non-AACSB accredited institution.
Foundation Courses offered at Sacramento State (up to 6 units)
(3) ECON 1B Introduction to Microeconomic Analysis*
(3) FIN 101 Business Finance*
*Equivalent courses may be substituted with approval of the program director.