Welcome to Enrollment Management at Sacramento State!
"Enrollment management is the collaborative use of targeted strategies throughout the campus which are designed to meet the University’s goals for student recruitment, retention and graduation." - Ed Mills, 2010
At Sacramento State, Student Affairs and Academic Affairs collaborate to build and maintain a balanced student body which reflects the university's mission and fosters student success, engagement and timely graduation. Enrollment Management strategies are designed to support the University’s Strategic Plan. We strive to:
- meet our funded enrollment targets;
- maintain and/or increase the diversity for which the CSU is known;
- increase student satisfaction through improved support services;
- help students overcome administrative and financial barriers
- increase student retention and facilitate progression to degree
- help students prepare for their new careers; and
- facilitate timely graduation
This enrollment management web site is being designed initially to help educate the campus and University partners about enrollment management within the CSU system and specifically at Sacramento State.