sac state homeadmissionsabout sac stategiving a giftsite indexcontact us


The following petitions and forms are available in Academic Advising, Lassen Hall 1013, and at the Student Services Counter: Student Data Change, Change of Major, Excess Units, Request for CR/NC Grading, "WU" Grade Deletion, Course Repetition, General Education Substitution, and Special Consideration. Forms available in department offices: Special Problems Petitions, Add Permits, and Late Add/Drop Petitions. For assistance in selecting or completing a petition, advisors are available on a drop-in basis in the Academic Advising Center, Lassen Hall 1013. A variety of petitions are available online at