sac state homeadmissionsabout sac stategiving a giftsite indexcontact us


The following petitions and forms are available in Academic Advising, Lassen Hall 1012, and at the Admissions and Records Counter: Student Data Change, Change of Academic Program, Excess Units, Request for CR/NC Grading, Deletion of Grade, Repeating Courses, General Education, and Special Consideration. Forms available in department offices: Special Problems Petitions, Add Permits, and Late Add/Drop Petitions. If you need assistance in selecting or completing a petition, advisors are available on a drop-in basis in the Academic Advising Center, Lassen Hall 1012. A variety of petitions are available online at