Go to the My Sac State 2.0 Student Center, my.csus.edu, and choose Account Inquiry, then click the green button to make an online payment.
• Debit Card $5.00 flat fee, (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover displaying the STAR, NYCE, or PULSE symbols)
• ECheck $5.00 flat fee
• Credit Card 2.9% of total account (Discover, MasterCard, American Express Only)
• Credit Cards/Debit Cards are NOT accepted for payment of registration fees.
• Cash, check, and money orders are accepted for payment of registration fees.
• VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check, and OneCard are accepted for payments OTHER than registration fees.
1. If you have been awarded financial aid and completed the required documentation for disbursement, your fees will be deferred until the first disbursement of the semester.
2. At the time of disbursement, the aid will apply to the registration fees and debt before any balance is disbursed to you.
3. If the aid disbursed does not cover the full amount of the fees owed, you will be responsible for the balance.
4. You must clear all financial aid to-do items and holds so that your aid will disburse by the start of the semester. Otherwise, you will need to make your own payment to avoid enrollment cancellation.
Failure to Pay in Full by specified due dates may result in the following:
1) a hold on your student records which prevents you from registering, adding or dropping courses, and receiving your diploma and transcripts;
2) enrollment cancellation from all courses, including notification to your professors and forfeiture of fees paid to date;
3) collection action, including collection agency referral and/or small claims court, where you will be responsible for all applicable collection and/or court costs.
If you fail to make your payments on time, or if your check is returned by your bank, the following actions may result:
• late fees;
• hold on your records;
• enrollment cancellation;
• re-enrollment fee;
• returned check charge and late registration fees (where applicable);
• inability to use Installment Payment Plans for all subsequent semesters;
• forfeiture of fees already paid to the University.
Enrollment Cancellation from the University will occur if registration fees are not paid in full by the due date, including checks or credit cards returned for any cause. If your enrollment is cancelled, you may forfeit any fees paid to date, subject to a re-enrollment fee, and you may lose your continuing student status for the following semester.