Undergraduate Certificate Program in Applied Behavior Analysis
The Behavior Analysis Certificate Program is designed for students who wish to earn a specialization in applied behavior analysis at the B.A. level.
In order to obtain university certification students must:
- Earn a 3.5 grade point average in the Program
- Complete a baccalaureate degree with a major in Psychology or a related field.
- NOTE: Students pursuing certification may matriculate through the regular enrollment procedures or through Open University/Continuing Education.
- NOTE: That this program is not intended for graduate students or those already with a Masters degree.
Students who complete the program will receive a University Certificate and are eligible to sit for the national certification to become Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA).
Please contact either Dr. Miguel at 916-278-6813 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr. Penrod at 916-278-6457 or email@example.com if you have any further questions.
Required Courses (15 units)
- PSYC 171: Applied Behavior Analysis (4 units)
- PSYC 181: Experimental Analysis of Behavior (4 units)
- PSYC 184: Clinical Issues in Applied Behavior Analysis (4 units)
- PSYC 191: Practicum in Applied Behavior Analysis (3 units)
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.