Student Tech Center Workshops help students to learn technology and software programs that they are required to use in classes and complete coursework. Each workshop is led by knowledgeable student staff who provide both hands on demonstration and one-on-one instruction.
Workshops are typically delivered in the STC Teaching Lab, AIRC 3007. Unless otherwise noted, workshops are 50 minutes in length and do not require you to bring your supplies. As always, this and other IRT services are free of charge for students of Sacramento State.
- Workshops by Name
- I want to learn to...
- Spreadsheets and Data using Excel - Workshop Preview
- Data Management and Workflow using Excel
- Pivot Tables using Excel
- Creating Charts using Excel
- Running Descriptive and Correlational Analysis using Excel
- Poster Creation using Illustrator - Workshop Preview
- Flyers, Brochures, and Business Cards using Illustrator
- Infographics Creation using Illustrator
- Presenting with PowerPoint - Workshop Preview
- Adding Video, Sound, and Pictures in PowerPoint
- PowerPoint for Groups
- Poster Creation using PowerPoint - Workshop Preview