Skip to main content

Office of Human Resources

Keep Your Records Up-To-Date

You can update your address on file through your MySacState account or by completing an Employee Action Request and submitting to the Payroll Office.

If you have any questions please contact the Benefits Office at 278-6213 or the Payroll Office at 916-278-6211.