College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- $10, provide funding for undergraduate students in the research fellows program, a developing curriculum by the college.
- $15, gives geology students a chance to explore the Sierra Mountains and gather samples that are related to their program.
- $20, the biology department can acquire new and useful lab materials.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $40, new plants and improvements could be possible for the campus greenhouse.
- $50, the study areas located in Sequoia Hall could also improve.
And, if one person gave…
- $10,000, additional funding could be allotted for the proposed Space and Science Center.
What will your gift do in the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, please contact Laurie MacIntosh, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-6989. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.