Forms and Resources
- Add/Drop Petition -- For use after the second week of instruction. Please check the current printed class schedule for current add/drop deadlines and instructions.
- Bio 197 petition
Bio 199 petition
- Change of Academic Program -- Please see an adviser prior to submitting your change of academic program form to our office for the department chair's approval.
- Course Substitution Form
- Graduation Applications (dates refer to catalog rights)
- Graduation Date Change
- Reinstatement Petition
- WU Grade Deletion Petition (Only your first WU can be deleted)
- GE Substitution Form
- Repeat Petition
- Transcript Request
- Lockers - Student lockers are available in Sequoia and Humboldt Halls. To get a locker, put a lock on an unoocupied locker and then go to the Biological Sciences Office (Sequoia 202) and register your name and locker. At the end of the semester, you must remove your locker and the contents of the locker or the lock will be cut-off and the contents discarded.