The deadline for the 2015-16 academic year has now passed.
2015-16 Application Timeline
- December 2014-February 2015: Application posted and submissions accepted
- March 2, 2015: Application deadline
- March-April 2015: Alumni Association Scholarship Committee reviews applications
- May 2015: Scholarship recipients are notified
- September 2015: Reception hosted for scholarship recipients at the Sacramento State Alumni Center
For questions, please contact Jennifer Barber at (916) 278-4723 or email@example.com.
About the Alumni Association Scholarship Program
The Alumni Association scholarship program helps students pursue their goals of higher education at Sacramento State. Initially funded by donations from life members of the Alumni Association, these scholarships are now broadly supported by those that value the education they received while attending Sacramento State. These awards range in size from $500 to $2,000 for the academic year.